BlynxMo asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

My cheeks are fat!!!! Help?

How do you lose fat in your cheeks?

All of a sudden they just seem to be getting bigger,and im dieting too so i dont understand.

Update:

WTH!

Come on you guys i want a serious answer why are some of you all so stupid!? >_<

Update 2:

Yes,its face cheeks you pervs! LOL

What are some facial exercises?

And no,my cheeks werent always this fat,it just like started to GROW all of a sudden >_<.Maybe my diet is wrong

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

cut them off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm pretty sure you can't choose wear you lose weight specifically. As far as I know there isn't any way to make your cheeks smaller without surgery or something. Surely they aren't that bad!

Edit: I hope you're talking about face cheeks XD I didn't even think about the others until all you dirty minded people on here mentioned it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you are not dieting correctly.

If you are dieting the wrong way, it may be that your body is starting to store more fat than before, as it is getting the impression that you are starving, so it basically stores whatever you eat. Stored energy converts into fat, so that's why you are getting fat cheeks.

Start doing some exercise to burn that fat.

• 1 decade ago

DR 90210 was sucking fat out of some woman's cheeks last week on t.v. There is actually a name for cheek fat-forget what it was.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as you seem young your face and body is still like changeing so this is probally the way your cheeks are meant to be naturally! w8 r u talken bout ya asss cheeks?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha just run and diet to lose fat and trust me your cheeks will get skinnir

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your face was made like that for a reason dude! change it by surgery i dont know wat else to tell you dude lol! if it becomes a major matter of concern than go see a doctor or go tell your parents about it and tell them your feeling about it! i mean her on yahoo answers were not doctors lol were just plain old critics giving you some good advice on things lol!

• 1 decade ago

maybe be ur eating the wrong foods

eat extremely healthy not less

or maybe it just baby fat

• 1 decade ago

umm...LMAO which cheeks? if u mean face cheeks try tightining them up while watching TV may cause ur cheeks to burn fat (not proven) and other cheeks um RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe ur face is meant 2 be like dat genetically!!

• 1 decade ago

get a face lift

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.