How do i make my Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2.iso work on pcsx2? ?

I mounted it on my virtual cd/dvd rom with alcohol 120% and have tried everything i really want to play this game tell me how or just make a vid and show me plz plz plzzzzzzz help!!!!!

Favorite Answer

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?shagy95

Be the Ultimate be a true fan this game includes naruto and bleach you don’t have to download it and there are no flash pluggin ……..etc requirements and it can be played on mac’s and pc’s you interact with other players and there are no privacy issues so u don’t have to give any info and it really fun and you get into it …….

Join REBORN VILLAGE VILAGE HIDDEN IN NEW LIFE its da best BELIEVE IT

The Naruto Shippuuden video games won't come out interior the U. S. till the yankee version of the Anime gets into Naruto Shippuuden. they are on the brink of attending to it yet no longer extremely. you will probable initiate seeing releases as quickly as Shippuuden starts airing contained in united statesa..