Ashley Y asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What is a good face cream for someone at the age of 14?

not really oily skin,

sensitive

clinique?

its because in shoppers drug mart.

i went to ask for help for creams and said i was using lancome. hydra zen night cream and day cream

and she said that was the main reason i was breaking out, because its too powerful for my skin.

so what cream is good for my skin?

what do you use and what type of skin do you have

thanks so much

please list price :)

best answer 10 points.

promise :)

ive tried aveeno.

it doesnt work for me.

i actualy have about six tubes of cream and eight cleansers downstaris in my basement now.

but its for christmas

ive tried aveeno.

it doesnt work for me.

but its for christmas

Clinique IS the best moisturizing cream for your skin! Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, to be exact. Unlike Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, the gel is water-based rather than oil-based, and therefore will not clog your pores or cause you to break out. I'm 15 now, and have been using it since I was 11. It works great. The price comes out at $24, which seems rather expensive, but the bottle lasts for months.

Olay complete day lotion, or night cream are perfect for someone your age. The day has spf, and they are oil-free and come in a fragrance- free version for sensitive skin. They contain lots of nutrients, but are free of the hardcore stuff formulated for mature skin that could cause breakouts. Give them a try!

applying 'adult' creams at this age will age your face. Even face cream companies who want your money say dont.

Plus at 14, your skin will be going mad with hormones and any cream you use will have different effects purely on what day it is... not cuz the creams good or bad. Dont waste your money. At this age your skin will be at its best - leave it be! Dont grease it up and age it.

ive been using aveeno daily moisturizer for years now and i love it. it's very gently on sensetive skin and i never break out. its about ten dollars i think and worth every penny. the cleanser works well also.

Source(s): experience.

L'occitane harvest olive face cream is amazing!

It gives you enough moisture and gives you a "glow".

It's also all natural and organic so it won't make you break out.

It's $40 but it's seriously worth it, and it lasts months.