Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

AS ANY 1 AS EXCITED ABOUT CHRISTIAN'S WWE RETURN AS I AM?

CHRISTIAN IS COMING BACK 2 WWE AFTER HIS TNA CONTRACT EXPIRES, IS ANY 1 HAPPY 2 HEAR THIS WONDERFUL NEWS

Favorite Answer

I am interested because we've never seen a superstar return to the WWE after being in TNA since TNA has been big.

I'll be interested to see how they refer to Christian Cage.

Every wrestling fan knows that Christian Cage was in TNA for the past 3 years. WWE made R-Truth/Ron Killings look like he was in prison for the past few years considering he was actually in TNA Wrestling.

• Nick

I would be happy for him to come back to the wwe I only occasionally watch TNA to see him. But nothing is confirmed for sure yet. Everyone has to remember that the wwe hours are a lot more crazy then TNA's so he might not want to deal with of that agian. He does after all have a wife. He might also like the spot light that TNA offers him. Main event spot,titles.

• fargo

i think of it went quite plenty! he's spent some million/2 the time back as a champ. no longer many human beings can say that. the only element i could replace is him no longer likely to ECW. although he became spectacular there, i rather see Smackdown as Christian's tutor. BQ: Smackdown and keeping the ECW call after ECW dies. I see him succeeding in singles action with the occasional group up with somebody (area?), that common stuff. I see him triumphing the international call is he would not circulate away or would not do something to screw this up. I see usual fulfillment.

• Alex-X

Of course I'm excited, especially that Christian isn't the only one returning soon, Sid Vicious is coming back sometime this year. And Gail Kim has already signed with the WWE.

• LaRue

I really hope this is true. Because if it is true... I see a stable forming with him, Edge, and JEFF HARDY. This recent heel turn from Hardy is the PERFECT opportunity. I've said all along that Hardy would make a great heel and this is the PERFECT opportunity!

• boo

Yeah its going to be great i cant wait until he comes back he shouldnt have gone in the 1st place i hope he and edge reunite

If and only IF the rumors are true about him returning then yes I am excited!!! I hope him and edge reform the brood. :D

Yes I am very happy cant waite to see him action

Yes, I am. I hope that he and Edge reunite, especially seeing as how you have the Hardys there, it would be great.

No.Christian wasnt worth a damn when he was with wwe a few years ago.

The most succes he's had has been in TNA.Hell be a jobber in wwe.