Do you boobs get like this when your around 5weeks 3days pregnant?

Hard, Swollen, Nipples bigger and the skin around them reddish?

please don't tell me to take a test or something like that, just answer my question about how they usually are around this time?

also, they are very swollen.

one of my bra's was sorta loose but not it's tight.

and i can't get comfortable at night falling asleep with a under wire bra on.

is that normal?

also when i said hard....my boobs feel's for full.

and it feels like a just..one big lump.

not that my boobs are big or anything...but they are bigger than what they were.

=[

yes they are sore, btw.

Favorite Answer

Yup! you are dead on!! Thats exactly how I found out I was prego.. My boobs were unusually sore..

• Morley

Mine were that way. Heavy and very tender...I had to wear a bra 24/7. I think its pretty common in early pregnancy. It got better around 9 weeks for me.

Source(s): 21 weeks and 'the girls' are much more comfortable now :)

Breast tenderness is normally one of the first signs of pregnancy that women notice and and change in the nipples is a good indication of that, they change to a darker color during pregnancy and never change back. But they will fill in and you may notice veins through them. But pregnancy sounds like a good possibility if you think it may be and you have those issues with your breasts.

• Mine were a little sore around week 4 and on, but not like that. Everyone is different though.

welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!

They will remain that way for most of the pregnancy!

Good luck!