Help with my computer monitor.?

Hey guys i have a small problem with my computer screen.( well i think it is small) For a couple months now my computer screen has this off and on yellow 'tint'. When it occurs i just hit the top of my computer screen and it goes away for a while. Any ideas on what this could be?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    There are possibly two things that happened.

    1) a connector on the cable may be a little bent


    2) someone had anything magnetic too close to the point

    If it doesn't get worse, you should be find. If it does, you may need a new monitor.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    i don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.