Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

how do u report someone? or should i say get them suspended because they are using my real name in their ?

account?and they saying things about methat'ss is it true?

6 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    report their questions

  • Kels
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    When they answer a question of yours, there is a button below their name that says "report abuse." Click that.

    You could also block them. This will prevent them from being able to contact, or see your profile. Go to their profile, and click "Block."

    Also, set your question and answers to private.

    And, delete all of your contacts/fans and start our new.

    Good Luck!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You cant report someone. You can only report their questions, apeeal on a question/answer they reported and wish for the best.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You Click the little flag that says "Report Abuse"

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you grow the long pointy troll hair and paint your skin hot pink or bright green

  • 1 decade ago

    u can email the yahoo ppl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.