Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Which little black dress do you like best?

Update:

Well, I must say, that after 2 kids, I think my body is better than ever! I weigh 110, I'm 5'4 and NOT stupid. If I didnt KNOW it would look good on me, I wouldnt buy it! So there :)

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy both. :D

• 1 decade ago

I definitely love the 1st one... the 2nd looks kind of restricting in the arm area.

Don't pay attention to the 17 year old little girl who answered first, I'm sure she doesn't have anywhere near a womanly body like that of an older woman with children!

• 1 decade ago

First one

• the first one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The 1st one!! The second one is cute too, but the arms do look constricting...that would drive me nuts!! Unlike you though, I am not lucky enough to have a body that would look good in either!!

• 1 decade ago

That first answerer was way out of line...anyway, I agree they might be tough to pull off but I'm not going to assume that you can't do it. I like the first one better

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like them both. the 1st is good if your are going out with your husband or boyfriend. and the second would be good if you where going to a casual dinner or a funeral. don't listen to that hater.

• 1 decade ago

i like the first one!

• 1 decade ago

The first one it is more revealing than the second. I like the straps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you are small and short like me i would say try to find something like the second one because it would flatter our bodies more but the first one is definitely sexier

• 1 decade ago

Gonna have to say the first one as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.