Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Caught in a fight between friends- please help?

I'm going away with a bunch of about 10 friends this weekend. It should be a really good weekend. The only problem is that two of the girls going are currently refusing to speak to each other and having a massive fight. I've told myself to stay out of it but they're both friends of mine. I've just fixed my own problems with one of them, and I don't want to upset either of them.

Though it seems selfish, I don't want their argument to ruin my weekend. If one of them talks to me, the other will shun me, and vice versa. It will be uncomfortable for me if this happens.

I don't want to open a can of worms by telling them I'm staying out of it- this will make it worse.

the thing is, we're all adults, but it feels like high school.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do to avoid a sticky situation? I just want to have a relaxing weekend... :(

I would talk to the other friends about them and tell the two that are fighting to either get along, don't bother coming, or do not speak the entire trip if they have nothing nice to say..

Don't talk to them. Maybe they'll just realize that by doing that they're losing you as a friend. I'm going through the same thing. Could you help me????