Little pressure in head, clogged ears, drainage in my throat... What is it? What can I do about it?

I get drianage in my throat but my nose isnt runny and I cant blow out mucus. my ears are clogged up also. i had the flu.. about a month ago now.. and this is when this first started...

I am going to make it into the clinic, so dont tell me to see the doc.. I just want to know if anyone has had a similar experience...

Thank you!!

Favorite Answer

I get like that when I have an upper respiratory infection, or bronchitis. It seems to settle in the ear tubes between the nose and the ear. try getting a prescription for Nasonex, or a nose spray like that it really helps open up that area. Don't overblow your nose, it will just cause your ears to react and then you will get dizzy from the inner ear. But don't overdo the nose spray, you will get sores in your nose. Just a whiff every day or so. Really helps with my problems when I am like that. Or you might need an antibiotic to clear up your ears, the dr will tell you.

Source(s): Experience

I'm not sure what the cause of it would be but I think to get rid of it you could get your ear syringed

yes, I have had similar experience

sinus infection