Hard Drive Health Diagnostic Tool that can be run from a Live CD?

I am looking for software (free preferably) that I can download as an ISO image and create a Live CD that will analyze the Health of a Hard Drive.

I want to use this method as running from the PC is not an option as no OS is installed.

Any Help please ?

LUg.

Favorite Answer

IBM - Hitachi Drive Fitness Test( Freeware-ISO download)http://majorgeeks.com/IBM_-_Hitachi_Drive_Fitness_...

Source(s): The captain

Agreeing with previous posters. this is type-new malware, yet could be relatively stopped. close down your gadget, carry F8 whilst booting as much as circulate into secure Mode. Do a gadget fix from an in the previous date. Malware seems to be new as of 12/4; pick a date in the previous than this, if plausible. in case you remember navigating to an internet site that had an lively image that made it appear like Java 6 became loading, pick a gadget fix date *in the previous* you observed this image. by the type, for all of us looking in this situation; this is malware this is slipping previous stable defenses. working FF with newly as much as date NoScript and AdBlock, besides as newly as much as date Kapersky antiviral and fireblock. presently as much as date scanners are not catching this yet, although i'm specific the stable adult adult males gets this in an afternoon or 2.