Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Why do i look better in dim light?

When i look at the mirror in the bathroom with all the bright lights on, I don't think i look really good. But when I turn off the lights and open the bathroom door to let a little light in, i think I look 10 times better. Why is that and has anyone else noticed this also?

Favorite Answer

same here!!!

darn that harsh bathroom lighting!

• RAY

Everybody does, dim light softens the features. The bright light you have is probably quite harsh as well…. casts shadows etc.

Think yourself lucky, I look my best in the pitch dark !

OMG me toooo!

I look really pretty in the darker dim lighting but in fluorescent lighting/ bright lights, I look just okay.

It's because the bright lights show imperfections on our faces and stuff =[

yea i have that to i don't look that good in bright light but in dim i look great i don't know why

The dim light makes you look more sensual and sexy.It's not that it changes you,it's just the scent that brings to your image.That's why's considered romantic.

because with some natural lights you look worse like flash can make you look good and bad

same here, i guess it is because the dim light covers up all the imperfections on your face

the bathroom lighteing is how you look everywear and when it darker you cnat really see your face as bright as the bathrroom

its happnes to everybody

Because it's dark and everybody looks better in the dark.

yeahhh. lol, i do my makeup in my room, and i go into the bathroom and it doesn't look as good! so wierd! (: