Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Why do i look better in dim light?

When i look at the mirror in the bathroom with all the bright lights on, I don't think i look really good. But when I turn off the lights and open the bathroom door to let a little light in, i think I look 10 times better. Why is that and has anyone else noticed this also?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

same here!!!

darn that harsh bathroom lighting!

• RAY
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Everybody does, dim light softens the features. The bright light you have is probably quite harsh as well…. casts shadows etc.

Think yourself lucky, I look my best in the pitch dark !

• 1 decade ago

OMG me toooo!

I look really pretty in the darker dim lighting but in fluorescent lighting/ bright lights, I look just okay.

It's because the bright lights show imperfections on our faces and stuff =[

• 1 decade ago

yea i have that to i don't look that good in bright light but in dim i look great i don't know why

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The dim light makes you look more sensual and sexy.It's not that it changes you,it's just the scent that brings to your image.That's why's considered romantic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because with some natural lights you look worse like flash can make you look good and bad

• 1 decade ago

same here, i guess it is because the dim light covers up all the imperfections on your face

• 1 decade ago

the bathroom lighteing is how you look everywear and when it darker you cnat really see your face as bright as the bathrroom

its happnes to everybody

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because it's dark and everybody looks better in the dark.

• 1 decade ago

yeahhh. lol, i do my makeup in my room, and i go into the bathroom and it doesn't look as good! so wierd! (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.