Is it possible for a guy not to feel when he is cumming?

My boyfriend tells me that he cannot control cumming inside of me because he cant always feel when he is cumming? No Im not talking about premature ejaculation. Im talking the the big finish. Is this possible to not know that you have climaxed?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe if he is drunk

but boys know when they are ready to shoot

they learn the feeling form masturbating

• Dan H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is very possible. What he may be talking about is that he cums very quickly and there isn't any real buildup to the actual ejaculation. Regardless, he should know that he has ejaculated, but may not feel it start.

It can take a guy by surprise sometimes.

He should be using a condom, regardless.

• 4 years ago

It is absolutely possible for this to happen. It can happen to females too - if they focus too much on cumming then it becomes more difficult to do so.

• Hermes
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, it is not possible to not know that you HAVE climaxed. It is VERY POSSIBLE to not know you are starting to c*m. At that point, it doesn't matter, a little germ plasm is as good as a lot of germ plasm.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, it's possible. Some medications have that side effect.Sometimes you're so into it that your head is just not on to what's going on. You usually know when you hit it, but you're not always prepared.

• 1 decade ago

Men usually can feel when they're about to come and should feel whey they are cumming.

Otherwise that's premature ejaculation! The semen is ejaculated but no orgasm is felt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

And pulling out isn't birth control, it's Russian Roulette

• 1 decade ago

u may be talking bout pre ***, no one feels that, but if you climax and dont feel it, there is something wrong with you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know that you have climaxed. You dont necessarily know when you have dumped a load of man jam down her snapper.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wen ur high or n a wet night or " nocturnal emission"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.