Fun activities to do with Newborns?

I know at the newborn stage they cant do much. But instead of sitting in a rocker all day, what are some fun things for them to do? (activities, toys, other fun things, etc.) What do they like? Thank you all.

Cheeeers!

P.S. Not my baby, my moms. :)

Favorite Answer

I have a 3 month old girl and honestly, there's not much you can do besides sing to her, take her for stroller walks, (hard to do lately since it's been really cold, rainy, and windy here) read her books, and talk to silly to her to make her smile. My little girl is not interested in toys at all at this age. She just stares at them like "Why in the world are you showing me this?" lol You can give the baby tummy time which is really good for them and helps them build strength. Try putting the baby in a vibration chair or a swing. To me, this seems like not much and I am just waiting until my little one can enjoy all these toys I have for her!

Source(s): Mom to a 3 month old little girl

cant do much, they sleep, eat, poop, pee...thats all... too early to react. u can do tummy time after cord falls off, sing, talk to them

sing songs to him/her they love that