GUYS: do you think he likes me ????HELP NOW answer fast 10 pts first best answer?

so i wrote on my facebook wall that i was going to the mall with my friend. then the boy i like showed up too with his friend. they were following us around the mall for a little bit. i know him because he goes to my school and he always looks at me but with no expression. but he didnt even look at me at the mall. or was trying to avoid me. like i do that sometimes( i cant look at the guy i like) so is it the same for guys and DO U THINK HE LIKES ME!!! help me out! guys are so CONFUSING!!! =) thanks sooo much!

and the thing that i dont get is that he is popular and can get any girl he wants. so why does he seem so shy when he is around me???

You know the same thing goes with guys. They don't understand girls too. There are a lot of ways of expressing your feelings to someone you like. There is a possibility that he might like you but I don't want to give you any false hopes. Maybe you could give more details like how he treats you in school when he is talking to you.

If a guy likes you, he'll do anything to keep you around or anything to get your attention. Be a little more specific.

I'm sure he likes you. If he was following you around the mall, then its usually a yes. Most guys are scared to look at the girl they like, which is normal, they feel shy. If he's a popular guy, you've obvously got something he's interested in ! Goodluck !!