i have problem with my C++ Program it has some error name ( c3861 clrscr ) .. what should i do ?

i'm using visual basic c++ 2008 express . i thinks that the problem but what should i put beside that ..please some one help me . thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It looks like your project is missing files and/or libraries that define functions like gotoxy() or clrscr(). Neither of this finctions is standard C runtime or Win32. Therefore you need to find source code of those functions or some custom library.

• 1 decade ago

Post the code and you'll probably get an answer. I have a feeling but need to see the code to make sure.

Also, its not Visual Basic C++ 2008 Express. Visual Basic and C++ are two different beasts. You have Visual C++ 2008 Express.

• 4 years ago

cout << what's you call; ^^^ you ignored the "; a string might desire to be enclosed between " cin << call; ^^^ the flow is from cin to call, so that's cin >> call; you repeated this mistake. when you restoration it, ... verify if your compiler says it rather is advantageous ~ for sure an tackle can't greater healthful right into a single char

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.