Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Should i still trust my friend?

hi i'm 14 about three days ago my friend told me her boy friend had a crush on me and that they had broken up cause he wanted to be with me i told her i did not like him and it was against girl code to dte your friends X so i said no, then she said i was being mean cause i would not give him a chance. i tried all that i could to avoid him, then when i met up with them by accident at lunch he said hi and i refused to look at him and ignored him, he told me if she told me if he liked me and i said yes. and he said oh she lied, and then she whispered we are back together now ;) and i am like um... huh?? and she is like yea he does not like you anymore, this made me really happy but i still did not understand why she had to lie,he says he never liked me, she says he did, she says who am i gonna believe him or your BFF? I AM SO PISSED NOW >:(

Favorite Answer

You are wasting too much energy on this one. The truth will ALWAYS come out in the end, but you have to be patient.

• liz

your friend is being an immature moron. trying to start a feud out of mid air for no reason? what is wrong with her. if i were you i would go up to her and be frank about what i have to say. i would ask her why she needed to lie for? does it make her feel better to lie? grrrr >:O that is so not cool of her.

I think your friend needs help. Why would she even tell you such a thing? That isn't what you call a friend and I think you shouldn't trust her because what else would she lie about?

She only did that to see if you would try to get with him, maybe she wanted if you were a true friend!