hey, easy 10 points over here! how can i decorate my binder?

its a white 2 inch 3 ring with a plastic cover front and back that you can slip things into. i was going to make a collage from pics on the internet, which ones should i use? anything you think woul look cool! thanks!

Favorite Answer

use pics of your favorite things - books, movie pics, animals, friends, etc. or little designs like random swirls and stars and flowers. hope this helps!

Well what's ur fav thing. maybe put comics so during class if you're bored can just read the comics and then laugh

maybe if u have a boyfriend or some bffs, put pics of them

maybe put cute things like puppies

but just go after anything that u would like

Hope I could help.

Bye! :D

• SB22

Print out your images onto full sheet labels, you can get at office supply stores. You can also get a LOT of extra's to put on at departments stores or craft stores like Michael's & JoAnn's. They have glow in the dark markers, glitter, metallic pens & paint, they also have these great "iron on" or peel & stick designs, like for t-shirts, only you can use them for anything, also they have really neat peel/stick jewels in all sorts of colors, some in designs already made & some in bulk you can make your own designs, I want to do that to my cell phone.

I'd also recomend artwork images, I don't know what your taste is, but Google Image search some artwork & do a collage of them. I put links of my favorite artists below. Have fun!

Source(s): Alphonse Mucha is my all time fav: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=alphonse+m...

Why don't you use pictures of things you like? Like bands, actors, movies, magazine covers, etc. If you wanted to you could go for one color scheme, like blue. Like album covers or movie posters that are blue, and you could also put in other random images you find interesting that go with the color scheme.

try out pictures of your favorite bands, or just pictures of things you like. Maybe use icons if theres anything that sparks your interest.

Source(s): me!!
  • use stuff from photobucket.com or tinypic.com and deff. use pictures of you and your friends and family and stuff [:

thats what i did to mine and it looks EXTREMELY cute [: