Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Do you smell like Weed after you do it?

Just curious. If you never did it before and you do it, would u smell like it horribly. How do you get rid of the smell IF you do

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You will smell like it for a few minutes but if you go outside or go somewhere that's not filled with marijuana smoke, it will go away. It does NOT cling to your clothes and hair at all like nasty cigarette smoke.

If you are worried about it, smoke somewhere that has good air circulation, with a fan on, a window open, or just an open area or a big room where you won't be trapped with a high concentration of it. For example: in your car with the windows up is bad....whereas in a room with the fan on and the window cracked is allright.

If you are super paranoid and that's not going to satisfy you, then eat a mint or chew some gum and LIGHTLY spray yourself with some axe cologne or something like that. Don't do what all the dumb paranoid high school kids do and soak yourself with febreeze or cologne because then you will STINK heavily of whatever you sprayed on yourself and people will know something's up.

PS- if your parents don't want you doing it then I don't recommend doing it in your own house.

Source(s): Trust me on this one.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea you are going to smell like it..so i suggest changing clothes OR burning insence...if it all comes down to perfume spray a ton and brush your teeth..and you eyes might get red so have some eye drops with you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

body spray, eye drops (the green rhoto faaa sho) gum and roll down the windows to air everything out before you get home. AND just act more hyper then you think is necessary haha cuz you dont want to be like STONED. Well you do, but you dont want people to know right?

haha good luck.

• 1 decade ago

I did it once, and yeah, I smelled like it. I just washed my clothes & showered afterwards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no wierdly i dont think i do after i have done it but thats probably cos im so 'baked lol. but i actually dont think i do i always do it outside (or most of the time) so im not surronded by it and always chew strong minty gum before i go home

• 1 decade ago

Yeah you do smell

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ofcourse.

• 1 decade ago

YES

SHOWER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.