Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

HOLLISTER QUESTION!!! And what are your favorite kinds of hollister clothes?

Do they run small?? Like I've never really bought from there&wanna buy online... Should I go to store instead even though ordering online would be tons easier?! I'm usually a small in shirts&7 in jeans. I'm 5'1&110 lbs, slim with curves I guess :D Thanks

Second whats your favorite from there? Whether its the jeans, lace camis, destroyed jeans, patterned tube tops, polos, tees whatever! I'm planning on getting 1 pair of sweats, 1 babydoll cami, 2 lace camis, 1 polo, and 1 tee :]] Maybe clearence

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would say to go to the actual store because you don't want it to be to big or to small

• 1 decade ago

definitely go there.

I've had bad experiences shopping online and it's way more hassle to return something online than to go to the store once to try it on.

• 1 decade ago

okayyyy ...... I LOVE HOLLISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE!!!!! okayy...anyways.....well.. shopping online is easier...but usually when i check online...they sort of have different things then in the store... but only sometimes......like there was this shirt i wanted... but they didn't have it online......and.......i love their skinnnyyyy jeannnsss!!! :p i love their clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.