if someone was bit in the neck by a pitbull?

and the pit locked its jaws, and you killed the dog and its head is still on the person's neck is there anyway to have the person live without any medical assistance?

no kristen, I mean PITBULL it is one of the few dogs that can lock it's jaws, and there's alot around where I live and they like to jump over the gates and chase people around. it's not a stereotype, f'ck you

Favorite Answer

Depends on how badly the neck wound is and as soon as the pitty is dead they release does that answer your question?

Dont think kristin was being funny by what she said, think she just means that with all the bad press on pitbulls,it just seems like you are trying to say that 'if a pitbull' but its true any dog can bite, a staff can lock its jaws too, put your hands around its throat and squeeze tight cutting off its air supply or a swift kick up the backside will do the trick to let go. Dont come back and say that the dog will need to be called or it will attack again as if you think you can kill a dog and it will just let you do it. I have a pitbull and they defo have bad press, its down to the owners. My pit is lovely and i trust her with my life, i can read her like a book and when she barks or growls she is being protective.....its a warning..... there have been many a time ive been walking her and men walk past with hoods up she looks them dead in the eyes and growls and they walk a further distance away.

what if someone was bit by any dog

dont stero type thank you.

and yes the dog should release if they were killed