How do you tell you boyfriend that you don't love him anymore?

I liked him in the beginning but now he is a big jerk!

Favorite Answer

If he's a jerk don't sugar coat it! Just say: I don't like spending time around you anymore...so i'm not going to.

ouch. i had the same problem a while back. Sit him down and tell him straight that you don't love him and you think its unfair that you stay in a relationship where you are not happy just to protect his feelings. He will be upset but he will get over it.

There is no point in being unhappy if you can avoid the problem.

He will more than likely ask why you feel that way or even if you have found someone else, you can tell him why you feel that way but you should not have to answer if he asks if you have found someone else unless you want to tel him. Its none of his business.

i wish you the best of luck and the strength and self confidence to make this step towards being happy.

• Ms. L

If he's a jerk just break up with him. You don't have to tell him you don't love him anymore. Once he hears the words "its over" I think he will realize you don't love him anymore.

just tell him, if hes being a jerk then you have a reason to break it off, either way its better for you and him if you just break it off now, it isnt fair to either one of you if you keep this relationship going if you no longer love him

IF YOU THINK THAT U COMPLETELY DONT LOVE HIM....AND THAT U CAN LIVE WITH OUT HIM....BRAKE UP WITH HIM

BUT IF U DO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM (WHICH IM ASSUMING U DO, CUZ U DONT WANT TO HURT HIS FEELINGS)....JUST TALK TO HIM, AND TELL HIM THAT HES BEING A JERK AND THAT HE NEEDS TO WORK ON THAT.

HOPE I HELPED

• KatieL

I think you just said it. You should tell him exactly what you just said. "I liked you in the beginning, but now you're a huge a$$"

• tell him you've been a jerk and i dont want to date you anymore goodbye

tell him in a nice way i got the same problem

just tell him. you got to do whats best for you, and as far as him being an ****** now, then that should just make it that much easier.

Don't call him AFTER you tell him the truth ! YOU CAN DO IT !