Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

help!!! songs that help with depression?

one of my really good friends is going thru depression cuz her bf just died and does anyone kno of any good songs dealing with that, specifically fooling everyone with a smile???

besides "underneath this smile" hilary duff and "tied together with a smile" taylor swift

i need other ones plzzz

yea welll she was the one who said she was fooling everyone with a smile lol

Favorite Answer

I don't know about songs about fooling others with a smile...sounds a little cliche and not like a good idea. If it was just a breakup, maybe, but not a death.

I've been very depressed and what I found helpful and theraputic was downright sad music. Listening to anything remotely happy made me feel worse. She'll probably find the music she needs on her own, though.

about 5 years ago, I started to fall into a really depressive episode. At first I thought it was only because I had a bad break from a relationship but the feelings wouldn't go away even after I got a new girlfriend. It was wrecking my life until a point where it was seriously affecting my work and personal life.

She was very worried but at the same time couldn't understand why I was still sad and thought that I still couldn't let go of my previous relationship. Being the wonderful person that she is, she put aside her feelings and suggested I go for psychiatric evaluation. Many months later and even more anti-depressants, I was not coming close to being better at all.

After doing some research online, I found out the real cause as you described it really makes a lot of sense and purchased this program. The results were simply astonishing. I read this book over three times and put all words in action. Using this method, I've kept my depression at bay ever since. Up to date I'm still living happily with my girlfriend.

Depression Free Method?

there is probable some songs via the Smiths that could artwork like "The Boy With The Thorn In His area" i rather pointed out with fall out boy's music "i've got have been given a gloomy Alley that asserts you're able to close Your Mouth" as quickly as I heard it--to the factor i could no longer pay attention to it at situations--it rather be conscious for be conscious expressed how I felt as quickly as I have been depressed. excitement branch is meant to have some songs that chronical Ian Curtis' melancholy, and this is obvious in "Love Will Tear Us aside" yet this is probable no longer particularly what you're searching for. stable success, and that i desire issues get extra proper for you. listed under are the lyrics for "i've got have been given a gloomy alley and a undesirable theory that asserts you're able to close your mouth": "comedian tale me something awful in basic terms like kisses on the neck of "in basic terms friends" we are the little ones who sense like ineffective ends and that i prefer to be prevalent for my hits, no longer purely my misses I took a shot and did no longer even come close At believe and love and desire And the poets are in basic terms childrens who did no longer make it Who in no way had it in any respect And the checklist won't cease skipping And the lies in basic terms won't cease slipping And besides my reputations on the line we are able to pretend it for the airwaves stress our smiles, toddler, a million/2 ineffective From comparing myself to all of us else around me Please placed the everyday practitioner on the telephone as a results of fact i'm no longer making and sense Blame all of us yet me for this mess And my back has been breaking from this heavy coronary heart We in no way regarded so a techniques i'm hopelessly hopeful you're in basic terms hopeless sufficient yet we in no way had it in any respect And the checklist won't cease skipping And the lies in basic terms won't cease slipping And besides my reputations on the line we are able to pretend it for the airwaves stress our smiles, toddler, a million/2 ineffective From comparing myself to all of us else around me to all of us else around me all of us else around me all of us else around me"