How early does pregnancy symptoms start to show?

okay, this is kind of silly but i thought it's better safe than sorry.

11/5 was the first time my bf and i did anything in a long time, but we definitely did not have intercourse. he came after i went down on him, and since i dont like it having it in my mouth, he just came over his stomach ish. i had some semen on my hands, and i really had to pee, so i washed my hands with soap and then wiped myself with toilet paper (i tried to wrap it around my hands many times so i wouldn't be touching it directly with my hands) then washed my hands again with soap.

(I am thinking that there might be a chance that I could've touched myself without knowing and one of the guys just happened to enter or something) I am feeling extra extra tired today, and I've been falling asleep everywhere I go. This is kind of unusual, because I slept from 1am-about 1030 this morning. I've read from places that "pregnancy symptoms" (if i am at all) can start to show from week 1. my calendar says that I was ovulating from 11/2, and that my next period is supposed to start around 11/16, but my breasts have not been hurting or getting firm at all, which is usually what would be happening by now.

I am confused/a bit worried about this unusual tiredness/fatigue and no symptoms of period. Could I be pregnant? I know I have to wait another week or so to do a HPT and just could not wait that long.

Favorite Answer

Week one is actually 2 weeks before you ovulate. When you ovulate it is the end of week two. when you're period fails to show is the end of week 4. Just so you know.

It is highly unlikely that you're pregnant. You could just have a bug.

you'll have to wait until the 19th to take a hpt.

I felt my first symptoms when i conceived- very very sore breasts. (Week 2-3).

If you weren't using a condom (which it sounds like you definitely weren't), he can have some pre-ejaculation which he might not even feel which would have some semen in it. In other words, you need to start using some birth control other than the withdrawel method. Another thing you should be concerned about is the chances of getting an STD seeing as more and more young people are carrying an STD without knowing it.

Unusual fatigue also can be a symptom of becoming ill or having a vitamin deficiency. If it continues, you should see a doctor.

With my 10-month old, I started feeling extremely tired within a week of ovulation. Even DH commented on it! Then, I was having cramping and urinating frequently about 12 days after ovulation. This pregnancy, I had the cramping that started around 8 days past ovulation. I tested at 10 days past ovulation and got a positive :) I never really did have the frequent urination though like last time....and I'm ALWAYS tired anymore, so I didn't notice fatigue either.

TECHNICALLY you can get pregnant if you have sperm on your hands and touch yourself. But you're probably not. Then again I won't swear on it but I don't want to get into personal info but you're probably not pregnant. Anyway, when I was pregnant I started getting slightly nauseous from day one (yes, for real) and was nauseous every day from day one. Just get a pregnancy test at the drug store. I can't even count the amount of times I thought I was pregnant from incidents like the one you describe above. But the only time I really got pregnant it was VERY obvious to me in the very obvious way. It wasn't like your incident above, but I've had that happen a few times too and never got pregnant from that. Technically it could happen, but if I was a betting person I'd say probably not. But don't quote me on it.

This won't be the last time you're going to worry, so get better protection, and be extremely careful next time. Pretend it's radioactive material and you'll be more careful! And like I said, buy a test. Sure you'll sweat it but you'll get it over with right away and not have to worry all month. I think there's a test out now that can give you results right away.

Good luck.

Earliest you can start to notice a pregnancy is implantation. This is because the embryo doesn't produce pregnancy hormones before then.

Implantation occurs earliest 6 days past ovulation.

You could very well be pregnant. I would reccommend clearblue easy digital tests. You can buy a two-pack at Wal-Mart for less than 10 dollars. Also, bear in mind that in most women, symptoms don't show up until at least 2 weeks after conception. Also, a small percentage of women never have symptoms. And I would wait until around June 20 to test. Lots of babydust to you!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

11/5 was the first time my bf and i did anything in a long time, but we definitely did not have intercourse. he came after i went down on him, and since i dont like it having it in my mouth, he just came over his stomach ish....

Source(s): early pregnancy symptoms start show: https://shortly.im/7Ba10
  • It is really impossible for you to get pregnant that way. The sperm have to travel several inches to reach your uterus and even if they could, they would die if you washed your hands! It might just be your sub conscience making you FEEL pregnant! I had a feeling I was pregnant when I was less than a month pregnant, I looked bloated and my period was 1 week late and I WAS pregnant!

Nah, not a chance, hon .Not a chance. Better educate yourself about contraception and the facts of life, though!

usually symptoms show up the next day tired,throwup,stomach pains,&cravings.Just that your period didn't come doesnt mean u are u might be late.Don't worry if u washed your hands.