whats the price difference of Braces VS. Invisalign?

i have to get braces and i want to know the price difference of braces and invisalign... thanks

Favorite Answer

I don't know the exact numbers for you, but when I got braces I had a free consultation with an orthodontist to talk about everything. I wanted invisaline but it was not an option for me since I had more teeth in my mouth than what it held they pulled 4 of my adult teeth (After i had my wisdom teeth out) to make room. He said any time you have teeth pulled, invisaline isn't an option, it's for smaller jobs like people who've already had braces and just need a little straightening as they get older.

If I was you I would go in for a consultation. it's usually free. They'll give you exact prices and can go over all the other differences in the two options. And the answers you get will be specific to you and your situation.