Headache and cramps after female masturbation?

After masturbating my girlfriend she complained of cramps and a pulsing headache which laster for around 10 minutes. I did not insert my fingers at all, just external stimulation. I don't know if I was to rough or what but I have never encountered this with previous partners

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This doesn't happen to me very often, but sometimes if I have a really strong orgasm it is possible to get lightheaded like all the blood is rushing to my head and that in turn can cause a headache.

• 4 years ago

I'd say some great benefits of feminine masturbation might be that this is a well pressure reliever while you orgasm and likewise orgasms could make you think a bit of sleepy which is able to aid you sleep. Also, it is well exploring your possess frame and getting to understand what you favor and what turns you on, given that while you/you probably have a companion, you'll be able to consistently inform him what you favor so he is aware of find out how to make you succeed in orgasm.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ewh,

Sounds scary.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry to say this, but she might be PMSing. That usually happens to me around that time. :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.