What's your favorite cancelled television show?

I don't ever get to watch tv much, so I catch some old ones on DVD. My favorites are buffy the vampire slayer and angel. Would you want to see a reunion show of yours? Just bored and curious

Favorite Answer

Oh My thats weird, We have the same ones. For me its Also Buffy the Vampire slayer and Angel. Thats Scary But cool

Seinfeld is the best of the best, almost every episode a comedic classic. Which is strange because I don't like Jerry Seinfeld's stand-up even a little.

I also love Buffy. My favorite was "Once More With Feeling."

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

It's a tie between "The OC" and "7th Heaven." I think it was a BIG mistake for Mischa Barton and Jessica Biel to leave each show. What have they done since of note?? Nothing, in my opinion.

Arrested Development. Hands down the funniest show I've ever seen. Luckily they are making a movie though!

Definetly Taina on Nickelodeon, and Cousin Skeeter.

Ren & Stimpy... Rocko's Modern Life... Seinfeld... 3 South... and Clone High... the last two are tv shows that were short-lived on MTV but if you havent heard of them i strongly recommend looking them up.

buffy the vampire slayer is my favorite and would like it to come back

Seinfeld.

i enjoyed 6 common rules myself. via the way, seinfeld in no way have been given cancelled. you call a tutor with 30 million visitors on their final episode canceled. i think of its extra like they "retired".