What's your favorite cancelled television show?

I don't ever get to watch tv much, so I catch some old ones on DVD. My favorites are buffy the vampire slayer and angel. Would you want to see a reunion show of yours? Just bored and curious

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh My thats weird, We have the same ones. For me its Also Buffy the Vampire slayer and Angel. Thats Scary But cool

• 1 decade ago

Seinfeld is the best of the best, almost every episode a comedic classic. Which is strange because I don't like Jerry Seinfeld's stand-up even a little.

I also love Buffy. My favorite was "Once More With Feeling."

• 1 decade ago

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

• 1 decade ago

It's a tie between "The OC" and "7th Heaven." I think it was a BIG mistake for Mischa Barton and Jessica Biel to leave each show. What have they done since of note?? Nothing, in my opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Arrested Development. Hands down the funniest show I've ever seen. Luckily they are making a movie though!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Definetly Taina on Nickelodeon, and Cousin Skeeter.

• 1 decade ago

Ren & Stimpy... Rocko's Modern Life... Seinfeld... 3 South... and Clone High... the last two are tv shows that were short-lived on MTV but if you havent heard of them i strongly recommend looking them up.

• 1 decade ago

buffy the vampire slayer is my favorite and would like it to come back

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seinfeld.

• 4 years ago

i enjoyed 6 common rules myself. via the way, seinfeld in no way have been given cancelled. you call a tutor with 30 million visitors on their final episode canceled. i think of its extra like they "retired".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.