what is a characteristic of cellulose?
1. what is a characteristic of cellulose?
2. how does a cellulose help with the functions of the cell wall?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. cellulose is a polysaccharide, and it has no taste, is odorless and is hydrophilic.
2. it makes up the cell wall. (gives it the structure it needs)Source(s): my honors biology class
- SheilaLv 45 years ago
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avuLr
they are long made up of repeating chain units of carbohydretaes (CH0) that fold back on themselves making the cell wall in plants and this make them strong and tough and thick to penetrate. this means little injury to the plant and so ita good protection factor.