i have a cute boy alert!?

there is this boy i like but i dont want him to find out that im a guy downstairs, how can i get into a relashionship with him without him know im a guy. p.s. im good in all the other departments, hair, face, voice, chest, weight. any help will help! thk.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Deception is definitely NOT the way to go! In the end it will only end up in disaster and you'll get hurt because of it. If you tell him about it up front and he's not OK with it then oh well the relationship isn't worth pursuing anyway as it would never work out. If you tell him up front and he is OK with it then GREAT! But either way he needs to know up front rather than being surprised!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Honestly love, you need to tell him. Tricking him into believe you are a full out girl, when your not could honestly get you hurt really bad physically or even killed. You have to be open and honest about something that serious! I wish you the best of luck...

• 1 decade ago

yeah that's something you have to tell him on the first day, or it will never work. trust me i know. i've been there and done that.

• 1 decade ago

You really want to start your relationship on a lie? Seriously?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haha....gross

• 1 decade ago

WOW, maybe he don't want to be gay. You could freak the guy out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be honest with him and he'll be honest with you.

• 1 decade ago

EwwW,.,

• 1 decade ago

wow thats nasty

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your gay?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.