What do I do about a possible identity theft?

I was filling out an application today at a place with alot of illegals (from mexico and south/central america) working there, because I just wanted some quick easy cash for the holiday season...

Well I have to hurry and fill out the application because its almost time for the people to stop taking in applications.

Some guy comes out of nowhere and sits right next to me to get my name and social security number for an illegal wife or girl friend

I sat somewhere else but I think I was too late in figuring out his motives

Please tell me what I can do before somebody tries to steal my identity?

Favorite Answer

If you think someone has your Social Security number and is going to use it to commit identity theft I would get identity theft protection. It is better to be safe than sorry. I use SOLUS identity theft protection. They monitor your credit for anyone using your personal information. I have unlimited access to my credit report and I get an email anytime anything changes on it. Best of all if I ever become a victim of identity theft they do all the restoration work. They undo any damage and prevent any further damage. You can learn more on their website http://www.solusid.com