Jacob
Lv 4
Jacob asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Hey, hockey section, remember BOOM Chris Pronger?

Don't ask why I thought of this....just did.

I was just reading about how Brian Burke stepped down as GM of the Ducks, and of course I get sidetracked and start looking at their roster, and I come across Chris Pronger's name and I remembered that guy who used to go "BOOM" after everything. Remember that? It was so retarded but funny at the same time. I wonder whatever happened to him?

What do you think? (Funny answers appreciated! =] )

Also, for another question, what do you think Brian Burke will go to next if he goes to one? (I know he is still some advisor thing for the Ducks, but he can still explore other job options)

Discuss. Thank you.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BOOM! Maybe he got lost with his head being stuck in Pronger's rear-end. BOOM!

He'll probably go to a team that really needs something called 'change'. Maybe Atlanta?

• 1 decade ago

Boom - I hit you. Boom - you fell down (no crying in hockey)

Even as we speak, the head honchos at MLSE are shovelling a Brinks truck with all their loose change and are hurrying off to offer Brian Burke a wad of cash, carte blanche to build and his buddy Ron Wilson is calling to set up the Welcome Wagon visit.

If Burke isn't working for the Leafs by month's end, he won't be coming at all.

• 4 years ago

Wonder what Mrs. Shanahan would have to say about that (he married Craig Janney's ex wife, Catherine. Brendan and Craig were teammates in St. Louis, hmmm). I don't think hockey in the summer would be any more popular, in the U.S, baseball would still take priority. I like it in the winter, I can do watch that when I am snowed in!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no comment.

As for Burke going bye -bye I'd say it's about time. Yes, we won the SC under him, but after that he totally fubared the team.

I say Toronto.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Actually I could have lived a very happy life w/o ever hearing of that moron again.

As for Burke, maybe he can "manage" to keep himself out of trouble.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know what to say.

I don't think that the guy comes on Y/A anymore. Plus not many Duck fans here.

BOOM!

• NIPS®
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He is there the rest of this year to transition to the next GM... next year he will be GM of the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS!

Oh, and as for that 'TARD from last season? Glad its gone!

Source(s): My 2 cents!
  • Jacoby
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

TORONTO definatly

I don't miss BOOM at all.

• 1 decade ago

A-D what?

Maybe the maple leafs...

• 1 decade ago

i agree with nippsy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.