Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i lose weight in my butt?

how can i lose weight in my butt so that my hips don't pop out from having a smaller stomach then comes out and then down please help me solve this problem! I WANT A SMALL BUTT HELP ME PLEASE!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First check out what is your blood group and what diet is good for your health .

Basically there are 3 types of Diet

+ ----- HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, FOOD ACTS LIKE MEDICINE

O ----- NEUTRAL FOOD

X ----- AVOID, FOOD ACTS LIKE A POISON

First check out what diet helps lose or gain weight and what diet is really good to be healthy based on your blood group .

-Blood group O is for Old.- Type O.

http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_weight__ho...

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN"

Sweetcorn

Kidney beans

Cabbage

Brussel sprout

Cauliflower

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS"

Liv 52

Sea food

Iodized salt

Liver

Red meat

Spinach

Broccoli

-Blood group A is for Agrarian.-__ Type A.

Meat

Dairy foods

Kidney beans

Lima beans

Wheat

Liv 52

Vegetable oils

Soya foods

Vegetables

Pineapple

-Blood group B is for Balance.-__ Type B.

Lentils

Sweetcorn

Peanuts

Sesame seeds

Buckwheat

Wheat

Liv 52

Green vege

Meat

Lamb Liver

Eggs

__ Blood group Type AB.

Red meat

Kidney beans

Seeds

Sweetcorn

Buckwheat

Liv 52

Tofu

Seafood

Green vege

Dairy products

Alkaline fruits

Pineapples

• 4 years ago

At 110lbs, for those who drop some pounds, it is not going to be out of your breasts or butt. You are most commonly a healthful weight, however I do realise what you imply approximately your breasts making you appear heavier (I have a pal with the identical main issue) for the breasts, you can both develop into them, or they're going to continually look too huge for you. In the long run, if they're bothersome or reason wellbeing issues, a breast discount is also required. But till you're completed developing far and wide, do get geared up and spend money on a few first-rate bras for shaping and help. Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't pick and choose where on your body that you lose weight, it comes off where it wants to unfortunately.

One thing you can do it work out so that your body is toned all over which looks better than flabby.

Also if you work on your upper body and make it more muscular then it wont seem so small compared your lower body.

That's about it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You really can't target an area of your body (your midsection for instance) with exercise and loose fat there. Your body alone determines where it will store fat and where it will draw fat away from to use it as energy. Your goal needs to be to give your body no other choice but to use that specific (stubborn) area of fat reserve for energy.

To do this, make sure that:

- at least 80% of the food in your diet is derived from foods that are natural to the earth. You know of an apple tree but have you ever seen a doughnut tree?

- you do aerobic exercise for 1/2 hour per day, 6 days per week

- you alternate 3 days of strength training per week using 3 to 5 lb weights for 1/2 hour per day AND 3 days of Pilates or Yoga for 1/2 hour totaling 6 days of alternating exercise for 1/2 hour each day.

- you drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.

If you hit a weight loss plateau, increase something in your routine to blast through it.

Another tip: swallow 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar each day and chase it down with a glass of water. It helps clean your insides and revs up your metabolism.

HOWEVER:::: You can do exercises that can tone & sculpt the muscles in your rear.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't pick and choose where it comes from, you need to lose weight all over.

• 5 years ago

find the perfect teeny weeny polka dot bikini try on 16 suits one every 3 minutes

• 5 years ago

sweep your floors for 15 minutes then vacuum for 15

• 5 years ago

40 minutes of martial arts

• 5 years ago

go shopping for new clothes wriggling into 10 pairs of skinny jeans will get your heart rate up

• 5 years ago

make it a point to use the steps whenever possible use the bathroom on a different floor at work take the stairs at the bus station the airport or the mall

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.