How well does Proactive work?

or any other acne treatment set

Favorite Answer

I've tried proactive and it didn't help me at all. I've been using Aveeno daily face cleanser and the Aveeno acne medicated moisturizer and my skin is so much better and clearer. I saw results in just a week.

Proactiv works differently for different people. I have a friend who has really bad acne, and she tried it but it actually made it worse. On the other hand, my brother had terrible acne when he was a teenager, and he tried it and he has the cleanest purest clearest skin I've ever seen since he used that. So it depends on your type of skin, the severity of the acne, and how your own body personally reacts to the solution. The only thing you can do is give it a try, then you will know for sure. If it doesn't work, they have a return policy, if it does, then great!

Good luck =)

It doesn't work. I used it for 2 months and it did nothing. Try using other Benzoyl Peroxide products over the counter and if that doesn't work go to a dermatologist.

not at all but i use a product that the doctor would prescribe its called spectro acne care