my brother keeps telling me that my boyfriend is a gangstar and my boyfriend keeps telling me that he is nott?

btw im 16 and my is 23 and my boyfriend is 26

and i dont who 2 believe

Favorite Answer

People are spot on here .....

A : Believe your brother

B: Find a more suitable boyfriend who is no where near ten years older than you. It is well known that guys with infantile criminal minds tend to go for very young girls.

I don't even have to see what the others are saying and it should be VERY obvious to you that your bro is RIGHT and you and your way-too-young mind need to listen to him. I know he's your creepy older bro who hates you and stays up late at night just thinking of ways to destroy your life!!

AS an older brother to a younger sister: I am your older brother. I have been there for all your other BF, why would I want to lie to you about this? I have known you way longer than this at-the-moment BF!

You are way too young for him. I know you don't want to hear this, but love like this never works out, and the young girl always gets her heart broken and hurt in the end. This relationship is NOT right. If I was your older brother I would NOt stand that my little sister is going out with a guy like this who is older than ME!!

Do you honestly think that he is going around to all of his friends, bragging to them that he is going out with a sophomore in HIGH SCHOOL?? Not cool! You are missing the best years of your life on him. Break it off and go and enjoy school life with young manly men your own age group who are going to the same places and have the same interests you do. What are your g-friends saying about this?? And what the HE!! is he doing messing with a girl who is barely legal!!

Source(s): Too young and blind to see the danger!

Being 3 years younger than your "bf", listen to your brother, he will not steer you wrong. And besides that is a big age difference, I mean I was talking to someone when I was the same age and he was also in his mid 20's, and all he wanted was sex, and he had another girlfriend. Just be smart with your decision, and be safe.

You'r boyfriend is a pedophile, your brother is telling the truth. Stay away from you sicko mind b/f

Your brother would never lie to you. The boyfriend is only using you.

Stay away from him. Your brother loves you.

I would trust your brother unless hes just kidding

• Ben

man your boyfriend is 26

what the hell is wrong with that guy, can't he get someone his age to go out with him

you boyfriend is way too old for you. WAY TOO OLD. I'm sure your boyfriend is not a gang star, he is a pedophile though.

always put family first because family will always be there for you and boys come and go like seasons

ew ur sick