Lola asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 1 decade ago

HOW IS ENERGY TRANSFORMATIONS IMPORTANT IN OUR DAILY LIVES?

science homework.

Favorite Answer

every time you transform energy from one type to another type you lose energy. SO, in our daily lives, the fewer times you convert from one type of energy to another you save energy Example:

If you start with some solar energy hitting a photo cell, only 25% of the energy is converted to electricity. Then if you use the electricity to make H2 gas, only 50% of the electric energy is converted to H2 chemical energy, then if you use the H2 in a fuel cell, then 80% of the H2 chemical energy is used to make elctricity, then if the elctricity is used to run a motor in a car, only 90% of the elctrical energy is ttransformed, the net is .25 * .5 * .8 * .0 = .09, or 9% of the energy was used.

BUT if you used a passive solar heating, 50% of the solar energy would be transformed into heat.

From interpreting that, curiously like i'd desire to have been the Godfather in my final existence. All this time i've got been thinking why I even have those targets approximately decapitated horse's heads. merely kidding... yet Neptune and Pluto would desire to be actual in my case. I even have suggestions which will desire to be coming from someplace different than my life right here and now. I even have blended emotions on reincarnation, and each so often i ask your self approximately genetic suggestions and if those could tie in with astrological factors and placements. i've got tried for many of destiny years up with a logical clarification for the place those suggestions originate, and have not got here across any motives. the sole element that would not ring actual for me is the Saturn retrograde description. Ambition has been a stable want in me for the reason that i became into in grade college, and different than relatives and love, that's a huge area of what keeps me going. i think of the secret's if those definitions are actual, then it may be the two actual that the climate to them will develop the two favorably or unfavorably. thank you for sharing those definitions.

we need energy

energy transformation is like electricity to a light bulb (light) and then the energy turns to heat

Um, you need energy in order to do all your daily activities? That's what I would say