Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

forgot to pay my speeding ticket.?

what happens if your a week late on the deadline? im gonna go in tomorrow(to find out) but should i be prepared for anything etc?

let me know thx!

Update:

btw.... no **** its serious. i dont wanna hear your guy/girls ****, just what happens. thx

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you take care of the ticket, chance are everything will be fine. (pun intended)

• 1 decade ago

Take care of this ASAP. Currently, there should be a warrant out on you. If you turn yourself in and pay the ticket, they'll probably just let it go. Then again, you never know. Tickets are no joke. When they say pay by a certain date, you pay. Now, you have no liscence and could go to jail for anywhere from a couple days to a month.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh Oh, 6 month jail time with all the convicts....Ugh! OR Maybe just taking away your driving priveleges for life....Ouch! Or maybe if you can sweet talk your way out of it....Just take the bus from now on and your worries will be over.

• 1 decade ago

your lisc is suspended more than likely you gotta pay an extra fine and take some paperwork to another office to get it reinstated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The first answer is correct . . . and be sure to get any paperwork your insurance company may need . . . because you auto insurance company is generally notified when your license is suspended.

• 1 decade ago

You're in trouble now buddy. Take your medicine like a man.

• 1 decade ago

YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.