why are people dissing Call of duty 3?

i read all the reviews of call of duty world at war and played it myself i have it on wii cause my 360 was just red ringed and ive played the 360 version at a friends house. but while reading the reviews i found out that Call of Duty 3 was mentioned alot and the reviews kinda pointed out that Cod3 was a bad game when it wasnt. they kept saying treyarch finally did it right. well when did they ever do it wrong. so i wanted to test it out i played it on my friends 360 and bought it on my wii and it was a great game and by no means at all was it bad it was great it got at least an 8 or higher out of ten on ever system and thats good treyarch has made a great game so why are so many people saying cod3 sucks? its good and if your answer is gonna be call of duty 3 sucks then please explain why im interested in your opinions cause i thought it was a great addition to what is now one of the most well known franchises in gaming and call of duty world at war was great along all platforms as well even nintendo ds.

Favorite Answer

ive beat cod3 and cod4 i liked them both i think they just dissed cod3 alot to describe to people how cod4 and/or cod 5 are alot better

I had CO3 for the Wii two years ago and it sucked. It has no mulitiplayer. Plus the achieve you watching at CO3 almost feels like you watching a movie rather than the historic film itself. Plus, it only has 13 missions while CO2 has 27 missions(which is made by Infinity Ward). CO4 also last year in 2007 has 26 missions. Treyarch games always received favarable and mixed review. I just played Quantum of solace and it only took me fours to play. Remember, Treyarch is always not good. WAW is awesome though.

• Kent H

COD3 was good but COD4 was so much better because broke new ground with detail and weapons in single player and levels of multiplayer gameplay. COD4 is much better than SOCOM confrontation which graphics are similar to COD3

• Pig

CoD3 was just mediocre. However, the Wii version sucked because it had no multiplayer.

I really didn't find call of duty 3 that bad at all. I guess some people judge a game harshly.

in my opinion cod games are one of the worse fps games, no story too plain theres nothign special about it to make it better than other fps games. online play on cod games are cool though.