Powerpoint To Youtube?!?!?!?

I made a really good powerpoint and I really need help. I need to convert my presentation to youtube. I have Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 and it is much different then the others please I need step-by-step instructions. Please help?!?!?!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

youtube doesn't accept powerpoint files... but windows movie maker can create slideshow/video that youtube accepts...

use windows movie maker (included in your windows machine)... it can help you make beautiful slideshow or video clip(e.g. mixing your songs with pictures/video/lyrics/etc).... then save it as video file such as wmv... finally upload.

or .. Just get those clips you want , save & convert them, and then mix/match with pix/sound/etc using windows movie maker to create new masterpieces....

this will help you.... Use 'zillatube'. This is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.

Zillatube produces mpg/mp3 formats from youtube that are compatible with windows movie maker(or media player), and more.

It is very easy to download and convert videos. Then edit those converted mp3/mpg videos with windows movie maker... save your file as wmv and then upload.

It works very well....just google search for "zillatube"

=============================♥♥♥

• 4 years ago

The presentation must be recorded to a video format that YouTube helps. domicile windows Video Encoder can try this, after which you would be able to edit that video with domicile windows domicile windows action picture Maker earlier you place up the slideshow to YouTube. Cheers, Jeff domicile windows Outreach team

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.