Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My ex boyfriends current girl friend added me on myspace? Do I accept?

He went to jail when we were together, but broke up because of the whole jail thing. I saw him for the first time on halloween and I meet her. They went out for 2 years before and now they're back together. She just added me on myspace.... she bitched out another girl who had hooked upw ith him. Do i accept her? I plan on seeing them again since they're in our social circle.

you obviously deep down want to talk to him......homeslice myspace is hardly as real an interaction as phone or even email (which is somewhat impersonal relative to meet in person). 5yrs is sooooo long i wouldnt worry just do it....you hurt him and no risk cuz you even said it wasnt really supposed to be cuz he was troubled n you couldnt understand really. I talk to people on myspace that i wouldnt know what to really say to them (nothing really there) if i was in a room with them. through myspace when i add friends i havent seen or heardfrom in ages makes you realize how much you kind of dont know them anymore. get where im going with this?

yes !

If your going to see each other again you dont want to seem like a total ***** and if she goes off on you don't even bother replying to her, she's not worth your or his time if she adds you on myspace just to ***** you out.

I would not accept her as a friend. Just hit the deny button and if she asks say you did not get the invite but you have enough friends so thanks anyways. You don't want him to look at your profile through her page if it is marked private.

I would add her, you dont wanna get on her bad side by denying her request. she has no reason to ***** you out and if she does ignore it. shes just insecure. if shes in your social circle dont offend her by not adding her. theres no reason not to really

Sure. What can it hurt to just accept her?

Now, if she starts anything, then you should delete her...

without retaliating.

That's totally up to you

if ur page is private and nobody can see it....then she prolly jus tryin to add u to see ur page and send u bad stuff