There's this guy...and me...and another girl. What to do?

Okay so I got a crush on this shy guy at my school. We talk but we're not like best friends. I have him in 2 of my classes and my stomach twists up every time I see or think of him. He flirts with me a lot and smiles at me a lot. Sadly, when I like someone, I do a crazy change of personality and get really shy and awkward. So, there's also this girl named Maya and she texts the guy I like a lot and finally told him that she likes him. She's really outgoing and hyper all the time and is kinda annoying and fake. He told her that he did too but he doesn't act that interested and they're not dating. He still smiles over her head at me =D So, she's always with him at lunch and I'm always awkward.

Mah questions:

1) How can I tell if he likes me?

2) How can I make it more obvious that I like him without straight out telling him?

3) What do I do about Maya?

Need serious help.

Favorite Answer

1. you just know

2. flirt with him more and compliment him like "you look really cute" or something like that.

3. thiers no need for competition, if you feel like that than thiers no need to compete for the guy. let him decide

tell him that you'll sleep with him if he goes out with you!!! it works every time