Fun question for us lgbt?

ok this has to do with any celebrity man or woman who would you be top or bottom or wanna have sex with and how. Me I choose sac effron to be my top and with him as a fireman. LOL no negativity plz

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG I would soooo love for Wentworth Miller to be my top somewhere in the outdoors!! He would have to be a lumberjack.

*DROOL*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've been in love with Tyson Beckford since I was 12. He is not only my dream bottom, he's my dream husband. Some people probably couldn't picture him being a bottom, but I think he'd make a great bottom.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that one is hard....the bottom celebrity. would be the new people. or people who are not interested in that person or. that person is not on a lot of websites.

the top of the celebrity would be some one who is on a lot of websites, who done a lot of stuff, people who know that person, top rating list.

• 1 decade ago

My Top would be the lead singer of Emerson Drive.

Woof!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I choose Angela Winbush. Hot, hot, hot, hot. I would be on the top. It would be nice and slow, and I would be kissing her every which way. Oh yeah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh fun...well for me it would have to be Celina Jaitley and she could be my top and bottom my sideways and everything else...oh my geez that girl is SMOKING hot!!! She has everything I love....How....I would do it all with that girl!!! I would love to do her in a hot tub...her bent over letting me kiss all the goodies...OwWWW OWWWWW

http://www.celinajaitley.net.in/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hayley Williams (lead singer of Paramore) i don't care how, i just wanna have sex with her ;)

Source(s): My Briannn?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um marilyn manson as my top in a catholic chuch!!!

=D

or rupert grint from harry potter as my top just cuz i have a thing for red heads!!

XD

• 1 decade ago

otep shamaya :D

especially since i saw her and her band in concert last friday

god.

i would do everything to her

XDD

• 1 decade ago

totally cliche but it would be kate moenning or for something different M.I.A.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.