Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many of you ever wanted to lick a frozen pole?

I mean come on, Who doesn't wonder what might happen to your tongue or the pole!!! :o :o

So If I do lick a frozen pole, will my tongue get like "stuck" to the pole? How do you remove it lmao?

hahah ;) and no i don't have a canadian boyfriend! well ish ;) i'm canadian! yay! EH

• Favorite Answer

I would not recommend it, because you tongue DOES get stuck. I remember a rat that did this- it died hanging by its tongue...

No, I don't want to stick my tongue to a frozen pole because then you can't get it off. Haven't you ever seen the movie A Christmas Story, it teaches a great lesson about how tongues and poles don't mix :)

Well I'm One those guy that love extreme or as u might say dumb stuff so every time its winter i do it and yank my Tong out and nothing happens i have never poured warm water Mr. Tunes ♫♪ out

Source(s): The Obliterator Me!
  • ?

Got a Canadian boyfriend, haven't you? LMAO2

i always see people want to do it. i wouldn't want to, there's germs. nasty. you don't know how many dirty hands touched it.

i've had my tongue and fingers stuck to ice cubes before. it'll work the same way. it'll get suck. eventually it'll melt if you pour some warm water over it or use the heat from ur fingers to rub it away.

• ?

I have wanted to but I get scared and chicken out! I'm always afraid the fire station will have to come and remove it! I'm such a chicken!

After seeing " A Christmas Story" I know that I don't want to.

My Polish Boyfriend loves me when i lick his pole.

Give it a try,if you don't like it then don't do it again.

Heh.. always wanted to do it, did it once and I'm not doing it again.

Try pouring hot water on it?

Haha. Just don't try it. =]