what is a good atv for under 1000 dollars?

i need an adult atv that is for work and play but it has to have a rack on the back. I dont know much so help me out .Give me everything you know.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for under a 1,000 not much newer stuff out there for under a 1,000 our 02 honda foreman 600 got 1,500 miles and still around 2,500 to 3,000. im a honda and yamaha person and thats the only two i would get

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Before You Buy an ATV: Points to Consider

As every motor vehicle purchase, you will be spending loads of money. Though not as pricey as brand new cars, ATVs can get absurdly expensive if you're unsure about just what you’re looking for. The ATV classifieds available on the internet provide enough of a showcase to interest even a mild ATV fan but the absence of decent information (or a buyer's guide) in ATV classifieds has created more than a few furstrated purchasers.

Your ATV Budget

Probably the biggest factor in sifting through the ATV classifieds is your budget range. Depending on the model, brand and accessories you want installed, a funky new ATV could range from $7,000 on up (nearly the price of a new ride), while used ATV prices can range from somewhere around $2,000 upwards.

THIS SITE BELOW is all about what you need to buy a new or used ATV's , types, type engines, use's etc. It is loaded with pages and pages of free information, more then can be typed here.

• 1 decade ago

i would look in the classified or side of the road or friends family and co-workers for your budget and make sure it runs and works the way you believe it should you will know if there is something wrong with it by the noise it make or way it rides and don;t concern yourself on the rack in the front or back you can buy them and install them with a drill and screw driver so it is a nice accessory but not a necessity in this situation because it can be so easily added

• 1 decade ago

For under a grand you might be able to find an old Honda three wheeler. $1000 won't buy you much unless you find a real steal on something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

for an atv you will need some motor cycle jackets.

we sell top notch products.

my ebay is -Adamnex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.