Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Can you please give me a nutrition advice?

Hello there! I think I have a proportion problem on my body. The most of the people I now say I don't have anything.I can't say I'm fat because many years ago I had lost 65 pounds with diets and exercises but I never felt my body actually became how I was expecting to be. Well the last 13-15 lbs were going up and down for a while but 9 months now I decided to stay at 121lbs with 5'4'' height.

I could stay 115lbs easily because i can lose easily weight but i look kinda skinny on the upper body. My measurements are 33-24,8-37 and I look so much like a pear shape body and I don't like it. Other women have fuller chest, back, pelvic girdle. These are the smallest parts on me. But I have stronger arms & legs hips. I remember as a child I had the same structure but my whole body was straight. My friends say I'm a natural hourglass.(?..)

Anyway, the thing is that I'm trying hard to eat proteins and make more muscle and look better but it seems that I lose weight from the bust too and other places. Only if I eat carbohydrates or fat it seems i can keep the 121lbs.Like my body can't keep proteins or something.

I can see that exercises help too. What should I do to make my body more balanced like 34-24-34 without losing any weight or harm my health?

thank you

Favorite Answer

Well, shoot, if your body isn't taking the muscle, it's just not taking the muscle. Some people have, for lack of a better word, awkward body chemistry.

A fuller, curvier body is much more healthy and attractive than a body that looks like you spend 3 hours a day in the gym. Try looking into body modification as something to research. I just went through that to proportion out my physique to the way I wanted it to look. It's a combination of the right workout movements and the right diet that is conducive to change the areas you want changed.