War, Virgin, Snake, A Cat. -Confusing?

So in the dream, I'm neutrally observing a war. I had a feeling like it was the Vietnam war, but it's not really relevant to the dream. All of a sudden, I look up to this great mountain. On top of it, is this woman. Absolutely gorgeous. It was my understanding that only the best can get up there, and one man does. The virgin jumps inside a pool with a snake in it. Lies in there, and the snake covers her body. The man first tries to attempt to ignore the snake, but jumps out scared.

All of a sudden, it's as if somebody puts this cute little cat in there - who defeats the snake. I wake up.

I wouldn't usually bother with asking dream interpretations but it was so vivid, and full of symbolism that I just had to ask.

Favorite Answer

to much cheese

try mushrooms

it means you are living with a virgin. also, one of your neighbors has a pet snake. another neighbor has a pet cat. your relative in your house is a virgin. and in the news, whether you were watching it or not, there is war. your mind is putting together all the elements of these details in your immediate environment and making you have a dream about them. it's really no big deal.

dreams are cool i used to have a lot of them and than i turned 19

WOW thats wierd and scary I don't know what it means