Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Are these signs of more puberty?

I first started changing back in August of 2007 (7th grade). My voice got really deep and I got taller and I got more build in my body. That was then.. Now in the past two weeks my body has more build my muscles have gotten bigger, my Adam's Apple is showing more, and my voice is getting really weird. I've been more athletic now and can now run faster and stuff like that. And my..well..you know.. has gotten bigger. And also my legs have gotten a lot more hair and they have gotten a lot of build too. And I've been thinking differently too. Are these all signs that I'm finally growing into an adult? They probably are but I just want your opinions :) And I'm only 13, about to 14 in December.

Ejaculated Monday night. Twice.

Favorite Answer

Yes these are so obvious in themselves that your are full fledge in puberty. If you haven't started to ejaculate, you should try masturbating as you are quite advanced in your puberty and are very likely to be able to ejaculate.

- hey Backup ;) !

- U're totally right on little dude & it's all part of growing up.

- just remember that U'll still be growing til the age of 21 & there's gonna be a few more big changes 2 come as U grow 2, ha ha.

- Hi 5 on the last part, ha ha.

- chow little dude !

Source(s): yars63

Yes sir. Everything seems normal. In about a year or two, hit the weights and keep exercising.

yeah these are all signs of puberty, you're chaning into a man and these are all changes you have to go through, i went thru them a couple years back, i was also in middle school, i'm now in high school.

Source(s): my own experience.

Yes, you're definitely well into puberty and you're on the road into growing and thinking like an adult. You sound like an early bloomer, which is fine. Just keep good Hygiene, eating healthy and regular exercise and you'll keep good into puberty. Hope this helps.

If you wish to answer my question, please answer. Educated answers only please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

u r a man now dude

yeah. i'll be 14 in dec. good job.

yeh