Anonymous

Survey: Black women, are you for or against birth control?

I use it, because I would hate to get pregnant by some sex buddies. Plus, I have really high standards for the man I plan to marry and have babies with.

How is birth control like abortion? It doesn't kill babies. It just postpones/prevents pregnancy.

Qwerty, I am not talking against you for your belief. But abortion is sick. They actually remove partially developed babies through abortion. Whereas birth control just doesn't allow conception to take place.

Favorite Answer

- Condoms I have no problem with, but pills are a no-no; they decrease your chance of having children later in life when you actually want them

This really is not a place to conduct an accurate survey about this issue, i hope that you are aware that the answers you receive may not reflect the views of the target audience. Haha, Anyway, I think that birth control is any womans right, if you arent read to have children, you shouldnt have to.

I agree with Qwerty to a degree but it's technical. However I think it's worse to bring a child into the world you can't care for than use a condom.

However a lot of black women I know don't use it. Which is why they have 4 babydaddy.

Well I'm a virgin till I possibly marry but I see no harm for birth control, with all these teens having sex these days? Thank God there is birth control!

15

I don't care about birth control really, in my religon it's okay because the common belief is that if God wanted you to have a baby, he would have overrided the birth control (broke condoms, faulty stickers, etc..)

Source(s): muslim.

I am not against it pregnancy among black women are on the rise something needs to be done

I am married and I use birth control.

• Im for it. Im on the patch. When I do get married or have a longterm partner I'd consider having kids with, that might change.

For right now, I dont want any kids.

Source(s): Black Babe
  • im pretty sure there are some against it and some are for it. they cant possibly speak for all of them

lol at Zacks answer. I know it is really phucked up but I just had to laugh, please forgive me

• Tara

if i was to have sex, i would definitely use birth control. to not use anything would be dumb.

waitin till marriage, though...