Anonymous

why do people laugh at you for being fat?

im fat and i have to swim in gym so why do people laugh at me if im fat?

Favorite Answer

Its because they are insecure.

If they are laughing at you in gym while you're swimming, it must be because they don't see many fat people in bathing suits and/or in the water, and it amuses them for some reason. I don't mean to sound "harsh", but that's the only thing I can come up with. Ofcourse it is rude for them to do so.

• Me

Are you sure that they're laughing at YOU? If that's the case, then they're just morons. A huge part of their brain must be missing. Sadly, some people just don't have any manners. They need to get a life. Normal and decent people don't act like that. Please, don't let it get to you. People look and stare whether you're too skinny or fat. That's just how SOME people are. Just do your thing and keep swimming. Don't let them stop you from doing things you want and need to do. Good luck!

Don't listen to Zach. He's one of those morons.

Because they've never seen a fat person before. No, wait, I'm sure everyone has. I once saw this 50 or 60 year old man making fun of a fat woman. And they say you get wiser as you age.

People will laugh if you're too "big" in their eyes and they'll laugh if you're too "skinny" in their eyes. Same goes for short, tall, pale, dark, whatever. They do it to make themselves feel better. Kids can be cruel, yeah?

i think people who are cruel like that have nothing else better to do and they make themselves feel better by doing so.and also its media.people define skinny girls to be beautiful.but i mean i have friends of all shapes and sizes.i have a great friend and she is such a gorgeous girl..her personality is great and she is gorgeous and she is very big..and i have skinny friends,,that do their makeup everyday and waste the day away doing so..i mean you are who you are..dont worry what they think of you.dont worry about your size.i would categorize you as big and beautiful..let them laugh.they feed off of what they say to you and knowing it bothers you..

i dont know really because i am like super skinny but people actually ake fun of me for being too skinny! its depressing i know....but just think that the people have no lives and nothing better to do-it might help cheer you up :)

Source(s): Me and my skinniness

because youre different from them guess...

Source(s): i have the same problem..

because it's disgusting