Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Wanting to throw up my dinner?

I just ate a lean cuisine mac and cheese, 2 fried crab cakes, and a largeish cookie, all about 785-800 calories. Was that too much for dinner? I'm a recovering bulemic and I'm freaking out and I want to purge but I'm trying to hold back because I know how bad it is.

Favorite Answer

It's okay. Don't do it. I used to be bulemic/ana too. It is so hard. You ate a bit much or just maybe not the right foods but that is okay. It is one dinner. Stay strong! You can get through this believe me! I did! Good luck and try to be happy with yourself! I'm sorry you are going through such a tough time. :(

Alcoholics are not the only ones that can fall off the wagon. If you slip you slip. Do your best to control the purge aspect. At least you did not eat 10 big macs or something. Did you ever get help to begin with or is this a battle your fighting alone? Good luck but try to keep it down. Food is fuel. Unlike boozers who can just stop drinking, food addicts do not have it as "easy". Good luck with your struggles but please try to keep it down if possible.

hun i know exactly how you feel, i used to purge too. but its ok its not the right way out, it doesnt sound that bad really, what you had for dinner. its ok hun remember you're recovering youve come so far already dont let it control you. you want to be healthy and get better, dont let bulimia come back into your life and ruin it. its not worth it and you know it, so please dont hurt yourself llike this anymore, i wish you the best!!:)

ok i use to be bulmic and i can realate you know how i got over it i gave up all bad food and only eat healthy now no sweets just oarmeal and turkey breast and fruits and vegies and yogort and gornola i buy and eat all the healthy food i want and never get fat you know why no one ever gets fat from eating too much healthy food here is list of foods to eat

http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

wait about an hour then go for a mile jog which should take about 45 minutes you'll burn about 300-500 calories thats what I've been doing. but please dont throw it up it can lead to throat cancer and bad breath :/

It was a bit but dont worry, drink green or red tea and that will dissolve it quicker