How to test if a girl likes you or not.?

Well, I know this is a common question, but I was wondering how would anyone know if a person likes them or not. Is there a simple method one can do to check if the opposite sex likes them or not.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

nope every 1s different =/

but try flirting if she flirts back she probably likes you

help with mine plsss

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmOrP...

Test ! No.

Try asking the person. It's a simple enough procedure and a simple question. ''Do you like me''?

But 'Test', as in litmus paper and or CSI? Nope.

You could try stand in the road in front of a speeding taxi or bus or (better still) a cyclist and see if she would risk her life to save yours!

Sorry, that the best I can come up with ...otherwise, given the number of kids and adolescents (and some older ones too) who ask this type of question, I could make a bloody fortune if there were one.

Sorry, try friendship and good ol' communicating ('speech').

Sash.

bring your friend up wit u and says who is hotter if she picks u she likes you

ps if she picks yr friend thats cuz he is either hot or she is tryin to get u jealous

Ask them.

flirt,flirt, and flirt